Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Updates, Updates, Updates. . .

As I mentioned in my first post, Jason and I have been very busy the past couple of years.

Here is a quick recap.  . .

February 2011 - Jason proposed to me while we were on our annual ski trip in Lake Tahoe.  I said yes :)



Summer 2011 - We decided we were ready to leave DC and move to NC. The house shopping and packing begins



September 2011 - Bought a house and moved down to Greensboro, NC.




October 29, 2011 - Got married!



November 2011 - Honeymoon in Hawaii



February 2012 - Found out I was pregnant!  Yay!  Due on Oct 31st!


June 2012 - Found out we were having a girl!  Her name will be Lucy Cotten Voss :)

. . . and those are just the highlights.  Jason and I both still work for our companies up in DC so we have been traveling back and forth (Jason more than I since I found out I was pregnant) . . . I joined the Jr. League in January . . . We went to Breckenridge for our annual ski trip in early February of this year . . . Jason's company was purchased by a larger company so he has been busy helping with the transition . . . We bought an new Jeep, which we LOVE . . . Jason has been spending a lot of his spare time getting his car ready for a track event in Atlanta (he now has a fabulous garage, with air-conditioning, to do all of this work in) and I am starting to get the nursery ready for Lucy!
So we have had a lot going on and we are just going to get busier, but we are very, very excited about it!


No comments:

Post a Comment