Thursday, June 21, 2012

Pregnancy Brain

So I believe I officially have what they call "Pregnancy Brain."  Jason and I already have a lot planned for July and I needed to schedule a trip to DC as well.  Instead of waiting last minute like I usually do, this morning I decided that I would be proactive and go ahead and book my flights now.  I was very excited to find a fairly reasonable flight that left on a Tuesday evening and got back on a Friday evening, perfect.
Later this afternoon, as I was driving in my car, I was thinking about all of the things I had planned for July:  beach, wedding, beach, DC, Alabama to visit Angela . . . OH NO!  I completely forgot that my flight to go visit Angela left on the same day I was scheduled to get back from DC!  To make matters worse, my flight from DC gets into Greensboro at 8pm and my flight to Alabama leaves from Charlotte at 5pm.  How did I manage to screw that one up so badly?  I honestly just made my flight reservations for Alabama last week!
So. . .after changing my flight from DC to fly directly into Charlotte and of course paying an extra $150. . . I think I have it all worked out . . . I think. . .
So much for my "fairly reasonable" flight.  This being proactive stuff is for the birds (and maybe people that can actually remember their schedules).

No comments:

Post a Comment