Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Making an Attempt

I have been thinking about setting up a website/blog for us for a while now.  We have been through a lot and experienced a lot in the past couple of years (all good I should add) and I wanted a non-facebook place to keep record of them.  I like Facebook for some things, but I don't want to keep everything on there.  Plus, Jason is anti-facebook and there are plenty of other family members that are not on it either.  I guess I am really setting this up as something for us to look back on, like a scrapbook or photo album, and of course for family and friends too, if they want to check in on us from time to time.  
I am also going to attempt to keep most of my photography and pictures here as well (if I am able to do it on this site) or at least link to it.  Photography is just a hobby for me and I try to take pictures when we travel or if I have free time, but unfortunately it is not as often as I like and I spend a lot of time reteaching myself various techniques and camera settings over and over.  I am hoping that one day I will have more time to dedicate to my hobby, but we will see!
So we will see how this whole blogging thing goes. I can promise one thing, I probably will not be consistent with it!  Hopefully by the time you are reading this I will have figured out the site and have more posted!  

No comments:

Post a Comment